Good Muslim Names For Boys and Girls:

good muslim names
good Muslim names


I'm sure we have all seen people that choose the wrong Muslim names for boys and girls. Maybe they never really knew that you were naming your kids the way you did.

Good Muslim names is a very important role for life and success. Well, really do not know unless they get to do it themselves. They might be a little amazed as to what their child will one day become when they find out. When I was growing up, I always took my kids to play at my neighbor's house. There is a building right by his home that he built.

It used to be a big old wooden bench and the first thing you would notice is that there was no door to get in. That was the best way to describe it because there was no door. It was very quiet. I had never seen anything like it before. I actually thought it was strange, but one day, I came back home and I was shocked to see that the boy had broken into the house.

My sister asked him why he did that and he said that he was going to take them to a play date. Of course, she made him go to the neighbor's house, so he could go play. After a couple of days, she came home and there was this new door on the side of the door that leads to the outside.

In the mean time, she had found out that he had been going to get into different things at the neighbor's house. Now, this is where it all started. I asked her if she would allow me to go over and tell her about it.

Well, she was very nice and said yes. We went to the gate, knocked and got no answer. We opened the gate and there was this old fashioned board that she had nailed to the gate. She even told me to call the police if I found him.

When I was there, I noticed that there was no one at the neighbor's home. I was sitting in my car, talking to her when I noticed her telling her boyfriend to call the police. There was no one at home, so I asked her if I could come over and speak with her boyfriend. He agreed, so I asked her if she wanted to go to the local store with me and get a map of the area.

I thought it was funny when she brought over the map and we started walking. After several minutes, she went to the neighbor's house and he walked over and told her that she was making the police captain mad.


No comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Powered by Blogger.